Wednesday, December 31, 2008

NEW YEARS!!!!

Well, this is Kati on New Years EVE!!!!! here with Mary, Mary quite contrary!!! We are having tons of fun!!! We are in shorts and tank tops, cooking out havin' some churrasco, mmmm,mmmm, good! My dad makes the best b-b-q in town! American and Brazilian!!!! It felt like 4th of July! We had some watermellon and b-b-q and fireworks and all that 4th of July stuff just with out the July! hehe
Well, that is all for now. Just felt like telling yall all that. Thanks for reading!

Wishing you a very happy New Years!
Kati and Mary, Mary Quite contrary!

3 comments:

Sherri said...

Happy New Year to Kati and the Cunninghams. I talked to Uncle Dick and Aunt Charlotte last night. Not many more days to go!

Anonymous said...

Hey Kati,
I'm catching up the blogs. I love reading about what is going on in your lives there. Please know that you and your family are prayed for every night. I really miss all of you!!!!

Marlin girl(s) said...

Hey girl,
I am soo glad you had fun! Have fun in this 2009 and I wont forget to ask your dad to BBQ for us! :) ciao
allie