Sunday, December 21, 2008

Been a Long Time

Hey everyone,
WOW! I didn't realize it had been so long since I have updated. I just seem to let it slip by and never get to it. I will try to do a better job; be like my parents and update about everything!
Well, it is nearing Christmas time. It is VERY, VERY different this year, for example, right now as I am typing it is December 21 (4 days till Christmas) and it is 93 degrees outside and inside.
We bought our Christmas tree today. umm...... it is very different from any others we have had in the past. HA! HA! HA! Totally different. It is a Triangular Palm. We wrapped lights around it and put presents under it, and there you go... a "tropical" Christmas tree. I don't have the pictures on my computer, but I will tell my mom to put them on her blog today. It is pretty funny :)

OK, I am going to go, but promise to keep everyone updated. Thanks for all the prayers and support.

Merry Christmas!!!!!
Have a Great Christmas!!!
Love, Kati C.

No comments: