Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Christmas in Gremado

Hey Again!!!
Well, it is Christmas Eve, we have our tree up, presents (not under the tree because the babies would get them but we have them), stuff for Christmas dinner, and family. But still at that it doesn't feel like Christmas time. I guess it is a combination of it being hot, Nana and Pawpaw are coming in January, I don't know, but it is alright because right now I am not feeling homesick but, I think, if it were cold and we ad a big, real Christmas tree and everything, I would be homesick. So it has been a good Christmas season. We as a family have been able to celebrate the true meaning of Christmas because weather it is hot or cold or we have family or we have the 'Christmas spirit' it is Jesus' Birthday and that is all that really matters.
Well, on the 22nd we went to Gremado, a city about 2 hours from here up in the mountains. It was so pretty. they has lights and lights everywhere and all the decorations were mad out of coka-cola bottles. It waa the cooliest thing. I am going to put some pictures on here so you can see what I am talking about, about the coke bottles.
Fonduing! yummy
Big Rocking Chair :)



This is the coke bottle decor

Natal Luz (it was so cool!)


Ladies singing (in English)

Singing Christmas tree
Over looking this amazingly crazy view!!!

No comments: