Thursday, February 26, 2009

Long Time No Post.....

Well, I am not going to say sorry for posting because......I always say that so yeah....I am posting now..... hahaha.....no the real reason I haven't posted is because I have been swamped with school! I am really trying to make good grades since now I am in HIGH SCHOOL! (SCARY!!!) and I am also playing catch up. The past 2 years as a missionary kid I seem to have been playing catch up a lot! But I am getting there and praying the whole way!
Nothing too interesting has been going on......My grandparents are visiting! It has been great having them here! I love them soo much and am going to be really sad when they leave. They have been here for a little over 5 weeks and have a little under 3 weeks left! Boo hoo hoo! Since they have been here we have been able to do some of the tourist things and we are not done yet! We are going to Gremado. A city with the best chocolate in the world! It is about 2 hours from here. And we get to go to the best Churrascaria (Brazilian steak house) called Schneirders!! If you ever come to Porto ALegre I suggest you go there, it is awesome!! We are also going on this tour bus around the city on a topless double decker bus! Awesome! Ummmm.... well, I guess that is all for now.
Thanks for the continued prayer and support it is very appriciated by all of us!

Love,
Kati C.

2 comments:

Sherry said...

Hey Girl! You are in high school?! wow, that is scary! how are you parents taking it? :) enjoy your time with your grandparents!

Lydia said...

Kati...bet u thought i disappeared into oblivion...well, my mom took me off Skype without telling me...so sorry. I don't have e-mal anymore either but I will make it up to you by commenting on your posts as often as I see new ones posted. Hope everyone is well. Tell everyone HI! for me. Lydia Hannaman