Saturday, May 9, 2009

HEY!!

Hey Everyone,
Well, lately nothing much has been going on. I have been busy with school as always. We didn't get our books until October and now I am paying for it :). I have about 3/4 a semester left. It stinks because everyone else is getting done and I still have a long way to go but I will get through it. I have been trying to double up and hopefully I can get through just in time to have to start back up again. Please be praying that all that goes well and that by God's grace I can get done and have a few weeks off before I start the 10th grade!

At the end of this month we have a team coming in!! YAY!!! I am so excited...and nervous!! I have to translate and I am so nervous about that but I am continually learning Portuguese and by the time they get here I pray I will have all the words to be able to translate. I don't feel my Portuguese is good enough but everyone else believes in me, so I am going for it. :D Right now, we don't have enough translators for the team so pray God will bring translators!! Today we are having a translators meeting and some of my friends that speek English in my youth group are coming. We pray that they will be able to get off school to be able to help us!

Well, I think that is all the news right now! Thanks for reading and praying!

His Princess,
Kati C.

2 comments:

Lydia Hannaman said...

wow! 9th grade...almost 10th...seems like yesterday we lived down the street from each other and were playing with Amie, Madison, and Breanna. So much time has gone by. I am going to school with Amie and still going to church with Madison. Haven't heard from Breanna in a long time. Not much else has been happening here. A friend at school told me some news about Mrs. Beth. Not sure if it is true or not, but she said that Mrs. Beth has been losing weight due to stress. She is down to 90 lbs, according to this friend. Papa John lost his job, so they are in danger of losing the house. They may be moving in with this friend I mentioned. Keep in mind that this friend is not very good with facts, so I'm not sure what's true and what's not, but just thought u'd like to know. luv ya grl...tell the fam hi for me!
Lydia Hannaman

Lydia said...

hey girlie! long time no talk! just wanted 2 say happy birthday!! what is it now, 15? growin up, girl! lol can't wait 2 c u again soon.
- Lydia H.