Monday, April 21, 2008

Hey Yall

Well it has been kind of boring around here that is why I have not updated in a while.
This weekend we have had a Holiday so we get an extra day off of school (yea me). Saturday we went to the park and saw some Capybaras and if you dont know what that is it is a giant rodant. It almost looks like a giant guinea pig (they are really ugly).

So this holiday that we have this weekend is named after a guy who planned a revolt seeking independence and there was a trader among the group who turned them in. The main man (Tiradentes - his name means teeth puller) got hung in the town square for all to see and his body was quartered and buried all over the state of Minas Gerais (the state right above Sao Paulo). Kind of gross.
Well like I said it has been really boring around here so I do not have much to say but I would really love it if you would email me. ( PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE email me).

I will update when there is more to talk about.

Love,
Daddy's Princess,
Kati Cunningham

1 comment:

Jeff Dunson said...

Enjoy the park - it really is a good one. We enjoyed going down there and hanging out with the Capybara when we were in language school. Enjoy the holiday and don't get too bored - we're having Mexican taco soup tonight with some Brazilian friends - it will be interesting to see if they totally freak out or not :0

Love,

Jeff, Cam, Blake and Parker