Saturday, January 26, 2008


Hey Yall,

I just wanted to give you an update on when we are leaving. Our house in Campinas (language school) is not ready and the man who is in charge of making sure it is ready is out of town and won't be back until February 1st. On top of that the first week in February is the big

holiday in Brasil called Carnival and everything shuts down and nothing will get done. But we are leaving on Feb 25 and our houe should be ready then. Well there you have it. So we finally have a set date. YEA!!!



Love,
His Princess,
Kati Cunningham

5 comments:

The Dillards said...

Wow! That is an awesome picture. Toni and I are so happy for ya'll. Let us know what it feels like to have your visa's. Ha Ha

Campbell Dunson said...

I love your blog, Kati!
I especially like the colors and the Princess signature :)
We look forward to having you guys down here in PoA!
In the meantime, you're gonna love Campinas!

The Dillards said...

On your favorite pics, I just noticed that one of the twins is giving the peace sign while kicking back with his toboggan on. Those guys are so cool. You and Preston are to by the way.

cunninghamsinbrazil said...

I love the picture that you included of Rio. I can't wait to see that in person. Thank you for being such a great daughter and such a big helper for me and dad. We couldn't make it without you!

I love you very much.
Mom

Jeff Dunson said...

Kati,

You've got a great blog! I'm really looking forward to meeting you.

Keep walking with Jesus and have a great trip to Brazil!