Thursday, January 17, 2008

Our Visas

Hey my people, we have our Visas in our hands. We should be leaving for Brasil in 3 weeks or that is what the people at the language school we will be attending said they wanted. My parents have asked for 6 weeks so we can can go to a mission conference at our church and get the people fired up about the mission in Brasil. Our house in Brasil is not quite ready so they my need a little extra time to get our house ready so it might work out perfectly if we stay 6 more weeks. So we have our visas and we will be free to leave for Brasil in 3 weeks.


Love,
His Princess,
Kati Cunningham

1 comment:

The Dillards said...

The pictures are awesome! Thank you so much for working on your blog site and letting me see everybody up to date. You make me want to work on our blog. I'm so happy to hear about y'all getting your visa's and Lord willing we will have ours soon.

Following Him,

Paul and Toni