Sunday, December 2, 2007

Getting excited about Brazil

Our teachers have been pumping us up to go to our country. It has really gotten me even more excited to go. I am going to miss all of you, but I am so terribly excited to go.
We have been learning a whole lot about our country and our countries religion. Some of the things I have learned about Brazil is that if a woman is walking through a mall and looks at a man it is considered a come on. How weird is that. Another thing is you never put anything on the floor or ground especially your purse because it is like saying you want to be picked up by a man. I think that is going to be hard for me, but I will definately be careful about that. We also cannot eat with our hands. The only thing we can eat with our hands is McDonalds french fries.
I am just so excited to go and share the gospel with the Brazilians.

Love,
your sister in Christ,
Kati

No comments: