Saturday, December 29, 2007

Bitter Sweet Christmas


Hey everybody sorry I haven't updated in a while.
We left the compound at 7:30 on Thursday, Dec 20 and got home around 10:30 that night. It was a long drive and by the end we were all a little loopy and crazy. The babies did so wonderful. We had to take them out of their seats a few times but other than that they did so great. I was so happy to get home and see my family and friends.

We had a great Christmas, but it was a little bitter sweet since it will be our last one with all of our family for a few years. We all got a few little things that could fit in our suitcases but they were all things that we wanted or needed. Well, alright I need to go and take care of some things. Talk to you later.

Love,
His princess,
Kati Cunningham

2 comments:

Sherri said...

Hey Kati. I am so glad that you started this blog so we can keep up with you guys. I cannot believe how much the boys have grown since I last saw them. I am glad you had such a wonderful experience in Richmond. Give my love to everyone and know that I am praying for you all.

Sherri

Dy said...

Kati,
I love the blog. I am so excited for you and the things God has in store for your life. My friend sang a song in church this morning, IF YOU ONLY KNEW. It was beautiful. It talks about just trusting in God and His plans. I will pray for you. Tell everyone hello from Arkansas.
Love,
Dyanne